Thanks to everyone that has registered. Our season is ready to start May 1st. We may have a few spots remaining, if you would like to register your young athlete - you can send an email to email@example.com - friend requests may not be able to be accommodated as many teams are full now.
** No spots left for Senior Girls or Junior Boys
- LPAA offers Recreational T-Ball and Slow Pitch Softball programs for boys and girls aged 6 to 14 who live in the extended North Toronto community. Our goal is to provide a fun neighbourhood athletic program which balances education and a competitive environment.
- We aim for 6 games , however typically we see a few of these games rained out given the season
- All games start at 6:30, see specifics days for different age divisions.
- No alcohol is permitted on the diamonds
- We are happy to link up one friend request, please ensure you speak to other registering parent to request back( there is a link in the registration form to do this)
- We need your help to run this! It's only 6 weeks , your kids will remember your involvement. Coaching (no experience necessary), scorekeeping, email correspondence, snack co ordination, creating batting lineups. Lot's of fun. Let's all play a bit. It's been so long.
CLICK HERE to go to the Coaching Clinics Page.
Games are played at one of two parks in the neighbourhood: Cheltenham or Blythwood School. Games are played in light rain but coaches will cancel if heavy rain or lightning. See below for schedules when and where each age division will play. Detailed team schedules will be available at the end of April.
LPAA is 100% organized and run by volunteers in the neighbourhood. We are non-profit and have positions available for all abilities, no experience necessary!
WE DEPEND ON PARENT VOLUNTEERS: Parent Volunteers are a critical component of the success of LPAA Baseball each year. Over 50 parent volunteers (many of whom are multi-year and multi-sport) span coach and assistant coach, boy/girl division and league convenor roles which each require no more than a few hours a week. Your involvement is critical to help run each of our leagues – thank you again for volunteering!
Please indicate your availability to volunteer when you register your child, or feel free to contact the LPAA Baseball Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking below.
Weekday evenings starting the week of May 1st until mid-June.
Junior Boys (Age 8,9) - Mondays
PeeWee Boys (Age 6,7) - Tuesdays
Intermediate Boys (Age 10,11)- Tuesdays
PeeWee Girls (Age 6-8)- Wednesdays
Senior Boys (Age 12-14) - Wednesdays
Junior Girls (Age 9-11)- Thursdays
Senior Girls (Age 12-14)- Thursdays
2023 Season: $120 , which includes a team jersey, hat, badge/medal, as well as the use of baseball equipment, coaches kits and city field rentals. Players are asked to bring their own baseball glove to the games.
Up to April 15: Refunds available less $15 administration fee
From April 15: No refunds except for compassionate medical reasons. Any permitted refunds subject to $15 administrative fee
Kids play within divisions based on age groups. Ages are determined as of December 31, 2023.
Teams meet for one hour each week. Teams do not meet at any other time. Depending on the age group, the park and/or the game time will vary each week.
Click the appropriate tab below for detailed information.